Super Sunday

I don't know about all of you, but I am SOOOO excited that today time fell back!  It was nice sleeping a little extra and seeing the sun before 7:30 a.m.  I know it sounds silly, but I hate driving to school in the dark, so sunlight at 6:20 meant that I shouldn't be driving to school in the dark for at least a little while.

In other news, I discovered a mistake on my fairy tale test.  I know I'm far from perfect, but I hate when I find a mistake after I've posted it for free.  Actually, I didn't even find it.  One of my teammates found it.  So, below, I have reposted it.  This test should include 10 questions.  Some how on the first one I overlooked doing a question number 4.

Revised Fairy Tale Test





Now, the best part of today is I have something new to post.  Oh, and since you follow me here, I'm going to give you one page as a freebie :)  Click here to get my freebie page.

 I finally finished my 3 Little Pigs unit.  I have some pictures posted on my TPT site, but I'm going to post several more pictures here that I didn't post there.  If you like it click here and it will take you straight to my TPT site to purchase it.  I made it similar to the Red Riding Hood packet, but I also tried to throw in some different items that weren't included in that packet.  This way, you can mix and match the two packets if you want.  I'm going to hopefully start working on another one this week.


























I am off to make 3 Little Pig costumes for tomorrow and write lesson plans!  I can't wait to show you guys what I come up with.  Hopefully, it won't take too long to piece the costumes together.  The good news is I know I will be up late regardless.  Sad, I know, but I have to watch my Atlanta Falcons.  I mean, they are undefeated and football is the perfect background noise for me to work :)

Have a fantabulous Monday!

No comments

Post a Comment